Are you a Veteran that is homeless or at-risk of homelessness?
Supportive Services for Veteran Families is a program being delivered by LTHC Homeless Services.
The goal of the program is to promote housing stability among very low-income Veteran families who reside in, or are transitioning to, permanent housing.
The Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) program works to help homeless, or near homeless, Veterans, both individuals and families, get access to housing and services.
The goal of the SSVF program is to provide Case Management services to focus on obtaining permanent housing solutions.
The program serves Veterans from the following counties:
A Case Manager will assess your needs and situation to create a plan that will connect you to the right resources to help you find or maintain housing.
Together, we develop YOUR housing plan
- We work with landlords to find a housing solution that will be affordable.
- We can offer a limited amount of financial assistance to help with your housing stability.
- Or, we work with your current landlord, if there’s any way to keep you in your current unit.
We help you increase your income
- We connect you with the VA to access any benefits for which you could be eligible.
- We help you find employment or training/educational opportunities.
- We can assist with clothing, child care, budgeting, transportation, and other needs that are affecting your housing crisis.
To be eligible for services, you must:
- Be a Veteran, or the member of a family, in which the head of household, or the spouse of the head of household, is a Veteran.
- Have a very low income
- Be homeless or at imminent risk of homelessness
Please bring the following documents to your first meeting. If you don’t have something, we can still help.
- A photo ID
- An original DD-214
- Proof of income
- Proof of residency: including eviction notice, shelter referral, or other documentation
Don’t think you meet the criteria?
Call anyway! In addition to the SSVF program, LTHC offers other housing programs, and may be able to provide you with linkages to other services provided by our partners.
Download our brochure: Download here.
National Call Center for Homeless Veterans