Financial contributions from community supporters are an important source of funds for the services provided by LTHC.
A special thank you goes out to all of the individuals, organizations, churches and businesses that join with us in caring throughout the year. These donations help to make this essential work possible.
Help us continue to provide services to the homeless in our community!
- $30 will house a homeless child for two nights
- $50 can provide direct financial assistance to a homeless mother
- $100 provides a homeless family with heat for one month
- $250 will help provide life skills education
- $500 will help a homeless family move into their home
- $1,000 will house a homeless mom with two children for six months while she works toward self-sufficiency.
Home For Keeps Club
Join our top donors! For $5 a week, or a one-time donation of $260 or more, you can become a member of our Home for Keeps Club. Members receive periodic program updates and are invited to an annual donor reception. Most importantly, the HFKC helps us ensure that LTHC can continue providing homeless families and individuals with appropriate housing solutions and support.
Bronze Level ~ $260 -$499
Silver Level ~ $500-$999
Gold Level ~ $1,000 -$1,999
Platinum Level ~ $2,000 and above
Legacy Level ~ for anyone who has pledged a bequest or planned gift
If you are interested in giving a recurring monthly gift, we’d like to recognize you as well. Please contact Jennifer for more information!
Click the donate button above to give electronically or send a check by mail. Your financial gift makes a real difference. 100% of all gifts go directly to help people who are homeless.
Please make checks payable to LTHC
Mail to: LTHC
615 North 18th Street, Suite 102
Lafayette, IN 47904