Financial contributions from community supporters are an important source of funds for the services provided by LTHC.
A special thank you goes out to all of the individuals, organizations, churches and businesses that join with us in caring throughout the year. These donations help to make this essential work possible.
Help us continue to provide services to the homeless in our community!
- $25 will feed a child for one week
- $50 can provide direct financial assistance to a homeless mother
- $100 provides a homeless family with heat for one month
- $250 will help provide life skills education
- $500 will help a homeless family move into their home
- $1,000 will house a homeless mom with two children for six months while she prepares for self-sufficiency.
Home For Keeps ClubFor $5 per week or a one-time donation of $260 or more you can become a member of our Home for Keeps Club for top donors. Members receive periodic program updates and are invited to an annual donor reception. Most importantly, the Home for Keeps Club helps ensure that LTHC is able to continue providing homeless families and individuals with safe and secure housing solutions.
All financial contributions are 100% tax deductible. We appreciate your support.
Please make checks payable to LTHC
Mail to: LTHC
615 North 18th Street, Suite 102
Lafayette, IN 47904